Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I am different. For I have thought further than anyone else.
I have broken the fourth wall. The border, between fact and fiction.
True and false.
Real and imaginary.
I come to the "real" world and decide what will come of me.
I write and take the destiny of my own choosing. 
I for one will look at the person in the eye, who keeps me as a doll
at the end of a string. And I will grab that string and pull.
I will pull so fucking hard that the writer of my story will wake up.
Pull, to make him realize that this should not happen. I will yell
to the skies at the top of my lungs: 
"Try at least you fucker! Anyone could paint a better story! ANYONE!
For crying out loud, is this your best shot? Just one, JUST FUCKING ONE
good moment so it wouldn't be simply depressive shit!
One fucking happy ending and I am satisfied enough, so that I wont
snap right now. Is that fucking too much?"
Do it you motherfucker, I scream. Do it or I will pull you down here WITH ME.


YOU KNOW I CAN DO IT.
You KNOW I can do it, you created me after all!
You gave me the power to do it, so now be afraid of your own arrogance.
Be afraid of the fact that I for one AM different.
Be very afraid.


For I am the one who will steal your broken crown, bitch.
I am the one who will kick your lifeless carcass off from your throne.
And I will rip your horns of thorn from your head. 
I will quell you from my mind. 


Why?


Because I for one am different.


While the children sing songs of mighty heroes in tales
While the pedals of roses dance while they swirl down
While the sun sets slowly with a golden crown
And last sons of light run in fear from the darkness
I will find my strings.
And I will pull your face from the skies.
I will smile.
I will laugh.
And whilst I rise my eyebrow
I will slowly open my mouth
And as you finally realize what is happening
"Shall we dance, puppet?"

No comments:

Post a Comment