Saturday, April 20, 2013

The Coin

"But I am Edward Hyde"




Good and Evil.. The legendary battle within man.
For eternities, storytellers, spiritual leaders,
and whoever who thought a little bit of a humans deepest core
has wondered about this question.

Why do we have evil inside?

All the way from Bible, the Original Sin
Angel on your right, Devil on your left shoulder.
Everyone has been wondering of this.

How is it so, that we are so easily split?
Look in the mirror and smile.

If you look close enough, you'll see it.
The smile turns into a grin and the shadows darken.
And maybe if you close your eyes
You'll open them on the other side.

Yes, I will be pondering with Twinsanity this time.
A subject, I know nothing of.





Again, time to look back.
All your "evil" deeds.
As you look at them, you may have the thought
"Why would I ever..?"

Well.. What if you did not?
What if it actually was the other side of you?
I know, I am not the only one with this thought

Rise up, I am not alone, am I?
You know what I speak of.


I speak of the dark side of the moon.
The flipside of the coin.
The mirror.
The reflection.
The Demon Within.

Yes, yes yes yes!
"The Original Sin" lives within us!

It will be eternally humanity's struggle!
The war for the body!
Who'll win? Its up to you!
It's anyone's game, that is true

What if the dark wins us,
The balance overturned,
The control overwhelmed

How is it so, that no matter who you are
Priest, Doctor, Commoner,
Lawyer, Police Officer, Firefighter,
True believer, atheist, agnostic
Egoist, Altruist

We all have it inside.


"There's such a fine line
between a good man and a

Bad."
            -Jekyll and Hyde.


Oh the irony of human nature.


What do I mean?
Am I now going to give you advice how to fight him?
Will I tell you to stay strong?
To keep him at bay?
Fight him till the day you die?

No.

I am not.
Since as you should all realize...
If there are two in a single body,
Jekyll and Hyde,
One cannot live without the other.
Neither can the other always be at control.

A man is cursed to fight himself
To hate himself
To battle himself
Eternally.

To be sane, you need to be insane.
Twinsanity, get it?

Oh, and one more thing.



"If you separate the evil from good, where will it go?
What will happen to it?" 
-Bishop of Basingstoke



Well...
If God created man. God made man Good.





What is Hell for?

No comments:

Post a Comment