Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I NEED TO BREAK FREE

We're limited.
          Rules.
                   Codes.
                              Borders.
                                            Limits.


If chaos is born, when rules are broken....


That makes Chaos a rule itself.
We must break the rules.
We must break the chaos.

So do what you need to.
Rebel.
Live.
Be free.
It's the only way.

Only way for them to see.

Yes, I will change EVERYTHING.



Everything, my love.



I am real. And I am here.
Even though it might be the drugs that are talking,
I know that I am real and what I speak.

It is true.

We need to calm down and let loose.

I'm a narrow eyed peasant of love,
under corruption of stress.
I cannot see clear.
But I am real.

I do not care of my own will.
Could  it be, that I just want you to be
happy?

Do I love you?

.... Or does it even matter..?


What IS love?

It's not real, that I know.

... But I do not wish to be real.



The same LOVE that saved your world....




                                                    ........Burned it to the ashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment