I still remember.
Haha, yeah I do.
I still remember the webs of lies you and your friends spinned 'round me.
Haha.
But I still thank you for them.
Thank you, and fuck you.
I never felt this fine
I never felt this alive
I'm never gonna say good bye
Cause I still hope you wont die
So I can one day find you
so I can one day track you
So I can one day face you.
And when I do
Hide and run bitch,
I'll take you for the ride of your life
Flight of your life
Night of your life.
Haha I'm just joking.
I'll fuck you up
I'll knock you up
And I've never felt this alive
I've never felt this fine
Haha.
This is the time of my life.
Run bitch run
Before the tables turn
And you will burn.
No comments:
Post a Comment