I can turn the tables
I can burn your favors
I can kill your saviors
Without causing failures
This is my, conscious talking
Some kind of, slow-motion walking
Emotional spirit embarking
Finally shouting and barking
Maybe its cause I'm literal
Lyrical
Emotional
Political
A bit cynical
Somewhat critical
Maybe my tongue is sharp
Like a fucking shark
Attacking from the dark
My words hit you like a bullet
My words dance around like in a ballet
Now you're stuck in the gauntlet
To be crushed down, under a mallet
I'll put you to an end
Your heart under rend
Scars that wont mend
Text-Messages I wont send
Powers you ain't got to lend
enemies you ahve got to fend
For yourself
from myself
I ain't got no fucking sense
Rappin' bout some stuff intense
Guilty growing so immense
At least I'm free
Why wont you see
Its all I ever want to be
Yeah fuck the blame, I'm just me
Somewhat insane, what could I feel?
No comments:
Post a Comment