Sunday, November 13, 2011

When she was just a girl

I'm happy.

Now I know it.


I swear to God and everything I believe in, that I am finally happy.

I've reached peace-of-mind kind of state.
I've reached my rainbow. On the other end there is a pot of gold.


But I'm not leaving for it.

I'm happy cause I finally chose.


And I chose right.


I dont have any more bright words to say. Just some lyrics I got up on biology lesson.

And fuck the world, I'm gonna give you every single peace of my fucking thoughts if I want to, deep and emotional or not. So fuck you, fuck past-me, fuck future-me and have a taste of THAT.




"I always hear these lies
but how I'll roll the dice
Somebodys gotta make sure
that they will pay the price
I never think enough
I never say "too much"
I've bitten my jaw's to a
too big hunk of meat
I'm painting these walls
to a twisted rhythm of a beat
and when I glance down I see a fucking mirror
Reminding me of every single fucking error
We'll never catch fire from these corporate terrors
Thats why I'll have to go on
Thats why I have to burn on
I'll burst through the door
Burst through the floor
Burst through the god damn fucking window
Keep on sleeping honey, keep dreaming of a paradise
Cause now I'm off to burn them for their god damn lies
They'll remember Broken Wheels
Standing outside Burndown fields
Looking down on scorched land
grasping ashes in his hands:
"This is where I stand"


"

1 comment: