Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Burning (Boils my Blood) [Nearly Done]

But what happens when
I open my eyes
What happens when
I let myself go.
Sometimes if, I've never said so
I want you to know, I never let go.


Grasping my hands, the days will be ours.
Unfold your arms, I've been here for hours.
A mask on a chair, a face with no grin.
A black pointed pen, no intends to win.
I take the last word, and my head starts to spin.


Chorus:
If you cannot mend it then
you cannot break it and
you cannot see it then
you cannot lose it and
you cannot love it then
you wont cry over it.


Theres a hole in the dark
The one place I embark.
Theres a place in the night
Where I escape the light
Sometimes if, I've never said so.
I want you to know, I'll let you go.


Burning to ashes, from ashes to dust.
Your sweet salvation, will be my retaliation.
A shrapnel of my heart.
All my lies, an art.
Another cinder, autumn to winter
I dare you to change me.
I dare you to chase me.
And we'll see who'll win that.

If you cannot mend it then
you cannot break it and
you cannot see it then
you cannot lose it and
you cannot love it then
you wont cry over it.





Ending:
But if I were a god...
Yes if I were a god...
I'd walk the Earth, I'd walk all alone.
I'd walk alone, just to look to their eyes.
Yes if I were a god...
It boils my blood, to see who they are.
Yes, it boils my blood, to see to their hearts.
It boils my blood, to look to their eyes.
I'd set them all burning, 
Cause their hearts ain't yearning
I'll set them all burning
So their hearts start yearning
Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment