You wanna know my pains?
You don't wanna feel vain?
The feeling surging in your veins?
Don't wanna be the same?
'Tis all I could be made
Numbness starts to fade
You gotta yell it to me
Gotta yell it to me
GOTTA GOTTA GOTTA YELL IT TO ME
Absent person
Wailing season
Reckless reason
Entertaining Treason
Charming Obsession
Known affection
Wooo-oo-oo wooo-oo oo-oo.
Maybe love aint for the broken
Do I need another token?
Press start if you want to play
And maybe you wont be same
I see the night turning day
I see your face turning to me
You gotta scream it to me
Gotta scream it to me
GOTTA GOTTA GOTTA SCREAM IT TO ME
Absent person
Wailing season
Reckless reason
Entertaining Treason
Charming Obsession
Known affection
Wooo-oo-oo wooo-oo oo-oo.
Wooo-oo-ooo-ooo woo woo!
Wooo-oo-ooo-ooo woo woo!
Wooo-oo-ooo-ooo woo woo!
Wooo-oo-ooo-ooo woo woo!
BOO BOO BOO GOTTA GET THAT
FAGGOT OFF THE STAGE CAUSE
HE FINALLY KNOWS MY FUCKING NAME!
Absent person
Wailing season
Reckless reason
Entertaining Treason
Charming Obsession
Known affection
Wooo-oo-oo wooo-oo oo-oo.
No comments:
Post a Comment