The words coming to my mind.
I want that moment.
The sudden realization.
I want that moment.
The feeling forcing me blind.
I want that moment.
The sudden activation.
I need that moment.
I need the torment.
The physical wantom.
My feeling's a phantom.
Cause I could see that you finally made your decision
The words you speak, clouding my vision
To break through from this collision
I needed someone to take me from this
Division.
Now you soar with me through the sky
We ain't got time to wave goodbye
You said I'd hate you for this.
I told you to hiss.
And in the moments bliss
I gave you a kiss.
So die for me if I beg
I don't want to lose my legs
The words that we don't behead
That's all she said.
Tears wont be shed.
Only limits shred.
And the wicked smiles that they dread
And the morbid fields from we fled
We'll be wed.
So go ahead.
Like we're dancing on the silken thread.
My blood is bled.
From my head.
From my heart is where I led
I ain't half dead.
I ain't in-debt.
If I'm in love so I'll turn red.
I don't want to lose my legs
The words that we don't behead
That's all she said.
Tears wont be shed.
Only limits shred.
And the wicked smiles that they dread
And the morbid fields from we fled
We'll be wed.
So go ahead.
Like we're dancing on the silken thread.
My blood is bled.
From my head.
From my heart is where I led
I ain't half dead.
I ain't in-debt.
If I'm in love so I'll turn red.
Now you soar with me through the sky
We ain't got time to wave goodbye
You said I'd hate you for this.
I told you to hiss.
And in the moments bliss
I gave you a kiss.
And if gaze could stop a heartbeat
If blaze could force you to leap
If a glance is the love we reap
If my prays could stop your weep
If my strays could pull you from the deep.
Stay in the sky.
I'm not the bad guy.
I'll stop your cry.
Our hands up high
As the moments pass by
We'll be allright
I'll hold you tight
Through the night
I'll be your knight
While I write
For your light
Despite
the blight
Smile in delight
Cause we both know that this is too right.
And if gaze could stop a heartbeat
If blaze could force you to leap
If a glance is the love we reap
If my prays could stop your weep
If my strays could pull you from the deep.
Stay in the sky.
I'm not the bad guy.
I'll stop your cry.
Our hands up high
As the moments pass by
We'll be allright
I'll hold you tight
Through the night
I'll be your knight
While I write
For your light
Despite
the blight
Smile in delight
Cause we both know that this is too right.
No comments:
Post a Comment