Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Afraid of the Dark..? Nice.

So many friends, so little time.

So many troubles, so little words.

So many weaknesses, so little power.

These are what my days are made of.



I dont have much free time, long school days, hanging out somewhere, with my friends, cousins, just home.. I just cant be everywhere.
Maybe its cause I have too many friends?

Naaah, that cant be.
You never have too many friends.

Friends are treasures, each and every one of em. Im over social person, and proud of it.
If I make friends with someone, I tend to try my best to never let go.

Most of the time, I believe I'm succesful.
Even from the start of my new school, I've made so many new, good friends.


So, that leads me to my next subject which I have been thinking a lot of lately.

Happiness.

What is it?
What makes me happy?

I stopped for a second while when I was thinking about this and even now again when I am writing this.

I dont know what makes me happy.
Does love make me happy? Or just the person(s) that I love?

I feel lost since I just realized that I dont know anything about myself. Not even that much, that I'd know what would make me happy.

Don't I have goals in life?




Obviously not.

But hey, I got all the time in the world, dont I?





.. Dont I?




Please, say that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment