I could throw this chair off that window
Just to see the chair fall.
I could break the window
Just to see the shards fly.
I could escape from this room
Just to disappear from your life.
But I cant hide from myself.
I cant hide from the truth.
I could love you through life and death
Just to make you happy.
I could hate you through life and death
Just to teach you a lesson.
I could die right at this spot
Just to make it easy for myself.
But I cant hide from myself.
I cant tell you what I want.
Break the ice
Of my eyes
tell me why
I cant die
Break the glass
see me fall
save me when
is this the end
I could stop the rain if I wanted to
Just cause it makes me sad.
I could stop your lungs if I wanted to
Just to see you drown.
I could steal your heart if I wanted to
Just to call it mine.
I could cure the sick if I wanted to
Just to get your support.
But I cant hide from myself.
I cant tell you my future.
I could reverse the time
Just to see you again.
I could tear off all of my skin
Just to see myself bleed.
I could touch the twilight in the sky
Just to bring it back. I'll bring it back.
I could tell all of you that I'm okay.
Just to see you smile. Yeah you should smile.
But I wont escape the truth that I want to cry.
Yeah I want to cry.
I want to cry.
Break the ice
Of my eyes
tell me why
I cant die
Break the glass
see me fall
save me when
is this the end
I could break my bones to know your name
Just to know your name.
I could crash a car with my gaze
Just to see them in agony.
I could smash a telephone
Just to see the voices die.
I could fly through the sky
Just to get away.
I need to get away.
Need to get away.
I could throw this chair off that window
Just to see the chair fall.
I could break the window
Just to see the shards fly.
I could escape from this room
Just to disappear from your life.
But I cant hide from myself.
I cant hide from the truth.
Break the ice
Of my eyes
tell me why
I cant die
Break the glass
see me fall
save me when
is this the end
I could love you through life and death.
Just to make you happy.
I could hate you through life and death
Just to teach you a lesson.
No comments:
Post a Comment