Sunday, September 11, 2011

Nothing else to say

Maybe its cause I'm tired and perhaps a lil drunk.
Or maybe its cause I actually care.

But that cant be right..?


I keep telling myself, there is still good left in the world.
I keep telling myself that there are still basic emotions left in me.

Not love.

No, love is not an emotion.

Love, is the physical need to protect the ones you care for.
You wake up just to be scared that you'll lose them.
I keep telling myself that I still feel that urge.
I cant honestly say that I still do. I'm not sure if I do.
Have I ever actually felt that way?


Week ago, I felt happiness.
A strange, new feeling.
New, or once forgotten.

And now its gone again.

But I'm not sad. Have I ever actually been REALLY sad?
I cant tell myself.

How can you tell if you do, or do not feel, if you haven't felt before?
Could there still be something left for me?



Now a little bit more of me:
I simply adore brown eyes.
I cant think of anything more beautiful, than chocolate brown eyes.
Eyes are the mirror to one's soul.

Look me in the eyes if you want my attention.
Look me in the eyes if you care at all.
Look me in the eyes if you dont believe.
Look me in the eyes if you want to see the things that I have seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnkuBUAwfe0&ob=av2e

No comments:

Post a Comment