All right.
Im gonna talk to you about something personal, which you wont think is personal.
You know, its personal to me, but you wont get it.
You just wont get it, and thats a cruel fact.
Im gonna talk about such things as the Uto shooting and 9/11 or the school shootings in Finland.
No, these events didn't in fact to me, my relatives or someone I know well, but it made me think "What the fuck is wrong with us?"
I dont know what this sounds like, nor do I care.
Let me explain my points of view for you.
Us, humans, are all passive.
Especially the "Western" countries, which I would personally include Finland in.
We are passive and blind, untill something horrible happens.
Something horrible and big.
We wont do anything, or even aknowledge the bad things before this kind of accidents or events happen and when they do happen, we finally realize the bad things AND other things.
Example:
Finland's couple of school shootings.
Teenagers in Finland and probably all around the Globe are crying out for help for various things.
Depression, alcohol, bad relations and so on.
Still nothing happens, no help is offered for disturbed teens and the teens finally if I may say so, explode in horrible events. Others deal with them by cutting wrists and such, others go all the way to suiciding and the extreme would be the school shootouts.
I could talk about this all day.
I find this whole world sick. Each and every part of it is mentally ill, and everyone.
EVERYONE.
Will cause the world pain.
None of us will live with no pain. None of us will live without being hurt.
You just gotta find the ones worth the pain, and live with them.
Cause nothing else matters.
No comments:
Post a Comment