Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'm looking down, now that it's over

To all of you who have affected me and my life.

Even those, who've broken me so many times.
Karin, Sandra, Kevin, Noora, Anna-Maria, Julian and others.

Thank you.

I'm thankful for what you've made me into.
I'm thankful for what I have become.

Once upon a time I said to myself: I will be different.

I WILL be different.

I forced myself into it, with a few bad side effects, but the results were good.
I can nowadays force myself to such things that I didn't once even THINK of being capable of doing.
Yet, I can do such things.

I know I haven't faced as tough challenges as many of you have, but bear with me, I have been carrying the burden with all of you, I have listened to you and I have been awake for many more nights than I can count, just trying to figure out how to help you.

One of these events lost me all, ALL of my dreams, other than those that include the same scream I heard one of you let out.
But, I do not care. In my opinions, all of will end up good.

All of these events have changed me and made me a bit better person.
So, I once again thank you for what you've done to me.
But, please:

Fix the rest of me, all right?

No comments:

Post a Comment