All right.
So I made a Blog.
Dont ask me why, I just did. Deal with it.
All of my texts, blogs, whatever you want to call them, will be written in english.
Again, deal with it or dont read.
I'm not gonna write these for YOU. I'm gonna write these for myself mainly, so I can one day look back at how ridiculous I've been. So I can laugh at myself and my desperation.
BUT!
I will tell you a little about me in my blog and what I've done or why would I make this blog public, eh?
I have no idea what I'm talking about myself either.
But anywas...
That little about me:
I like: Straight talk, chicken ceasar salad (<3), the sky, beautiful lyrics in songs, MUSIC IN GENERAL, Punk pop, Punk Rock, Rap, girls, brown eyes, beer.
I HATE: Spoiled brats, too rich people, losing someone close, betraying others, dishonest people, mushrooms, people who have something to say but they just keep it to themselves 'till its kinda too late... x.x
No comments:
Post a Comment